Main Office/Attendance Information
Churchill's Front Office Team
CHURCHILL ATTENDANCE 24-HOUR RECORDER – (916) 971-7692
General School Questions - Email our Office Staff
Haley Guevin, Front Desk ICT
Tiffany Chiang, School Secretary
Nina Sandoval, Records & Reports
Marcie Herr, ICT - Attendance
Regular attendance and punctuality are key elements in determining a student's success in school.
- ABSENCES AND TARDIES: Must be cleared by a parent phone call or written note. Absences not cleared within 5 days become truancies.
- EXCUSED ABSENCES: Personal illness, medical appointment, death of an immediate family member. There is a 10 ten limit.
- EXCESSIVE EXCUSED ABSENCES: 60 class periods or 10 days of absence is defined as "excessive". Parents of students who approach/exceed this will be contacted in writing.
- EARLY DISMISSAL: A student may be picked up and signed out by parent/guardian. A parent or guardian must always sign their student out and bring a form of I.D. (driver’s license). Only those who are on the student’s emergency card can sign them out.
- CLOSED CAMPUS: Students must have parent/guardian permission to leave campus once they have arrived. It is not acceptable for students to go into the creek area.
- TARDIES: Students are expected to be through the classroom door or have entered the PE hallway when the bell rings. *Tardies reset each quarter and recorded in each class, even in Homeroom.
Tardy Policy-Consequences- Reset each quarter
1st tardy = Warning
2nd tardy = Warning/Discussion
3rd Tardy = Parent/Guardian Contact
4th Tardy = Detention
5th Tardy = After School Campus Cleanup
6th Tardy + = 1-hour After School Detention